Is Bitcoin mining the only application of Proof-of-Work? Where else do we see Proof-of-Work used? Turns out, many other blockchains are using Bitcoin’s tech stack to operate.
In this episode of Compass Live, Kristy-Leigh Minehan joins Compass Live to discuss how zero knowledge proofs, rollups and other altcoins take advantage of Proof-of-Work.
- 1:55 - What is a zero knowledge proof?
- 3:56 - What are roll-ups?
- 8:09 - Why hardware matters
- 15:06 - POW adoption
- 19:28 - New chains and hardware
- 23:14 - Token models
- 26:00 - POS and decentralization
- 30:43 - Next Gen Miner
- 34:21- MEV
- 38:05 - Mining hardware and tech
Hosted by Will Foxley.