Compass Mining is pleased to provide the following facility updates for July 5, 2023.
Summer mining is now here! Please note that many facilities will curtail activities during the day due to high local demand on grids.
Please note the structure used below for all Compass products:
- Facility updates: updates on any facility changes, including moving miners between locations, downtime or general information about one of Compass’s partner facilities
- Deployment updates: updates on current deployments from manufacturers to Compass hosting locations
- Your Compass Dashboard for your order information
- Compass Status page for real-time updates on facility status
- Naming conventions for each facility here
Oklahoma 1: The transformer is now in place at the site and being prepped for installation. We expect energization within the next day if the installation is successful.
Texas 4: The site is partially offline as refurbishments are made. Some units are being pulled for cleaning during the downtime.
Indiana 1 & 2: Heat issues persist. The team continues to rotate units and shelving to help mitigate heat build up.
Ontario 1: Hot air remains trapped in certain portions of the facility, causing machine downtime. The on-site team continues working on the issues.
LoneStar 2: No additional units were deployed last week. Unit 6 is 75% deployed. Deployments will continue as units are energized in Texas 3 and Texas 5.
Next Generation Bundle and/or S19 XP Single Orders: No additional units were deployed last week. Remaining orders remain on standby. Unit allocations may go to alternative sites, depending on the best timeline for units to be energized.
Antminer S19j Pro 100TH - Texas Sept. 2022: No additional units were deployed last week. Batch is 91% Deployed. Deployments will continue as units are energized in Texas 3, with 90 left to deploy.
Redeployed S19 XP (Former Texas 4 units): Over 400 units have been processed at our Service Center, with about 600 more to go.