Compass Mining is pleased to provide the following facility updates for July 17, 2023.
Summer mining is now here! Please note that many facilities will curtail activities during the day due to high local demand on grids.
Please note the structure used below for all Compass products:
- Facility updates: updates on any facility changes, including moving miners between locations, downtime or general information about one of Compass’s partner facilities
- Deployment updates: updates on current deployments from manufacturers to Compass hosting locations
- Your Compass Dashboard for your order information
- Compass Status page for real-time updates on facility status
- Naming conventions for each facility here
Oklahoma 1: The site is now back online following the successful installation of the transformer.
Ontario 1: The site continues to work on minimizing heat related issues.
Texas 5: The remaining offline building is now online.
Texas 4: Site work continues with refurbishments under way at some parts of the facility. Some units are being sent to a Washington facility for expedited repairs. All clients have been contacted via email with updates on their specific units.
Ohio 3: Our newest facility, Ohio 3, is now energizing.
Ohio 2: Expansion at Ohio 2 is now underway with first containers expected live in August.
LoneStar 2:All units are now deployed!
Next Generation Bundle and/or S19 XP Single Orders: No additional units were deployed last week. Remaining orders remain on standby. Unit allocations may go to alternative sites, depending on the best timeline for units to be energized.
Antminer S19j Pro 100TH - Texas Sept. 2022: All units are deployed!
Redeployed S19 XP (Former Texas 4 units): Over 600 units have been processed at our Service Center, with about 500 more to go.