Compass Mining is pleased to provide the following facility updates for August 3, 2023.
Summer mining is now here! Please note that many facilities will curtail activities during the day due to high local demand on grids.
Please note the structure used below for all Compass products:
- Facility updates: updates on any facility changes, including moving miners between locations, downtime or general information about one of Compass’s partner facilities
- Deployment updates: updates on current deployments from manufacturers to Compass hosting locations
- Your Compass Dashboard for your order information
- Compass Status page for real-time updates on facility status
- Naming conventions for each facility here
Ontario 1: The site continues to work on minimizing heat related issues.
Texas sites: Continue to have daily power curtailment events during the hot summer months.
Texas 4: Site work continues with refurbishments under way at some parts of the facility. Some units are being sent to a Washington facility for expedited repairs. All clients have been contacted via email with updates on their specific units.
Ohio 3: Our newest facility, Ohio 3, is now energizing.
Ohio 2: Expansion at Ohio 2 is now underway with first containers expected live in August.
Next Generation Bundle and/or S19 XP Single Orders: 50 machines deployed in Ohio 2 this week.
Remaining orders remain on standby. Unit allocations may go to alternative sites, depending on the best timeline for units to be energized.
Redeployed S19 XP (Former Texas 4 units): Approximately 1100 XPs have been shipped from TX4 to DSC for processing.
- 150 have been cleaned, tested and are in queue to be repaired
- 200 have been cleaned, tested and are staged to be redeployed.