Compass Mining, the world's first online marketplace for Bitcoin mining hardware and hosting, announces today a new mini hardware and hosting bundle following the launch of its VIP Bundle earlier this summer. The mini bundle provides exclusive access to mining hardware and hosting at similar rates paid by the largest public mining companies in the world.
Mini bundles are now available with no purchase limit per customer. Previously only available to the largest mining corporations, the new bundle offering is a miniature version of the same hardware purchase plans used by institutional miners designed for Compass’ rapidly growing cohort of retail miners.
Here's what you get.
Starting in February 2022, Compass miners with mini bundles will receive:
- Six (6) new Antminer S19j Pro 100 TH. One (1) unit will come online each month from February 2022 to July 2022;
- An all-in hosting fee of $0.059/kwh;
- Rack space at a facility in Nebraska.
Mini bundles are available as long as supplies last. The average price per unit is $7,500 or $75/TH.
Here's how it works.
- Machines are owned by the purchasing customer and are shipped directly from Bitmain.
- Shipments start in January 2022, but the time between shipment and deployment is about four (4) weeks. The first installment of machines will start hashing at the end February 2022.
- Each miner will have its own hosting contract starting from the day it starts mining, and the deposit for each miner will be returned after the 12-month hosting period is finished.
To claim a mini bundle and to read more information on each bundle's required deposits and monthly fees, visit compassmining.io/mini-bundle.