Compass Mining, the world's first online marketplace for Bitcoin mining hardware and hosting, announces today a new VIP Bundle offering that provides exclusive access to mining hardware and hosting at similar rates paid by the largest public mining companies in the world.
Bundles are now available with no purchase limit per customer. Previously only available to the largest mining corporations, the new VIP Bundle is a commonplace hardware purchase plan designed for Compass’ rapidly growing cohort of retail miners.
“Compass miners already have access to the best miners, facilities, and service in the industry. Now we’re expanding our product offerings to include an exclusive opportunity to enjoy a bundled hardware and hosting offering that has historically been beyond the reach of retail miners,” said Whit Gibbs, CEO of Compass Mining. “The VIP Bundle is designed to give Compass miners monthly access to top-of-the-line mining machines at a reasonable price point.”
Here's what you get.
Starting in December, Compass miners who select a VIP Bundle will receive the following:
- Twelve (12) new Antminer S19j (90 TH). One (1) unit will come online each month from December 2021 to November 2022.
- An all-in hosting fee of $0.053/kwh.
- Rack space at a facility in Russia's Krasnoyarsk Krai region powered by renewable energy sources.
VIP bundles are available as long as supplies last. Average price per unit is $5,400 or $60/TH. To claim a bundle, visit: compassmining.io/vipbundle.
Here's how it works.
- Machines are owned by the purchasing customer and are shipped directly from Bitmain.
- Shipments start in November 2021, but time between shipment and deployment lasts about four (4) weeks. The first installment of machines will start hashing in December 2021.
- Claiming a bundle requires an upfront deposit and an additional monthly payment of $3,780 for the duration of the 12-month purchase plan.
- Bundles also include hosting, which require a deposit equivalent to one month of hosting for 12 machines followed by regular monthly hosting payments when the machines are hashing. The full hosting deposit is returned at the end of the 12-month hosting contract.